Meeting Someone at RDU
Meeting someone at Raleigh-Durham International Airport? Find tips on parking, where to meet in the terminal and information on RDU’s free cell phone lot.
- Parking: Terminal 1 Hourly, then follow the signs to the terminal.
- Terminal 1 is undergoing a major modernization.
- Meeting Place: Outside the security checkpoint near the Information Desk or at bag claims 4 and 5. View a map.
- Parking: Terminal 2 Hourly. Find both outdoor and covered spaces.
- Meeting Place: The Meeting Place, adjacent to Starbucks in the ticketing lobby is the recommended location to meet arriving domestic passengers and those who clear U.S. Customs in their country of origin.
For other international passengers, International Arrivals is located on the lower level at Bag Claim 1. View a map.
While You Wait
- Enjoy a coffee at Starbucks
- Share a meal at Panopolis
- Shop at OTC Drugs and More
- Check out some of our beautiful works of art
RDU Cell Phone Lot
Due to security regulations, waiting at the curb for passengers is not permitted. Use our free cell phone lot as an alternative.